These resources will help you research, organize, format, and present your research.
- Heller, Steven. Writing and Research for Graphic Designers: A Designer’s Manual to Strategic Communication and Presentation, Quarto Publishing Group USA, 2013. ProQuest Ebook Central.
- Choosing and Using Sources: A Guide to Academic Research [Website]
- City Tech Library Research Support – Tutorials and Guides [Website]
- Reading Comprehension Tips [Website]
- Simple Reading Template [PDF]
- Taking Notes While Reading [Website]
- Taking Notes While Reading [YouTube]
- Create a Hypothesis account and join the COMD Theory OER Group to collaborate with other students as you complete your reading and research. Use Hypothesis to read socially, organize your research, and take personal notes.
- Annotation Tips for Students
Use the following to help attribute openly licensed resources and choose a license for your own writing.