Go Follow the new Moving Pixels Instagram! If you are interested in video, production DM us or email them at email@example.com
Hello Future and Present Interns,
If you want to learn about a summer job opportunity, please attend this Design Fellowship Webinar on March 6th from 12 to 1 PM–it will later be archived so you could watch it at a later date too if you register for it. See the link on eventbrite:
Dear COMD students,
The CUNY Service Corp. Application is now available online and the deadline is coming up in March. These are great paid internships for our students in our field. Check out the application at the link below:
There is an event today at WeWork about internships TONIGHT. See the link below to register:
The event is currently sold out but you may call and see if there are spots. But if you can’t get it, it is something to keep in mind if you are taking COMD 4900 in the future. Check out the WeWork Intern Page at:
Please see the link below for information about their internship program and the contact email for your resume and portfolio:
The symphony space is on our list of COMD employers on this site under the files section. They are familiar with our students’ work and have had very positive experiences with our students. So, if you have an interest in the arts and have a portfolio ready, please apply ASAP to this program. Let me know if you have applied at firstname.lastname@example.org as I will review your portfolio link and reach out to our contact there as well.
The link above takes you to the job application.
Below is the link to the application and also the job description.
Internship Program, Summer 2020
Department: Early Careers & Internships
Location: New York, NY, United States
Who we are:
Wunderman Thompson is a creative, data and technology agency. We are built to inspire growth for our clients with breakthrough creativity that helps our clients succeed. We are in a unique position to deliver growth based on three fundamental principles: we see the world differently and reject conventional thinking; we have an unbounded definition of creativity that can rethink business, culture, and brand experiences; we act decisively and accountably, owning delivery end-to-end.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking creatively minded, data-loving interns to join our team in our New York office. Our 10-week, paid internship starts in June 2020 and will provide the opportunity to obtain unique experience at an award-winning agency. Interns will be placed across a variety of disciplines including (but not limited to): client services, data & analytics, project management, operations, strategy, creative, and experience design.
Who you are:
- Passionate and curious | You are eager to learn about the advertising world and create work that exceeds expectations. Enthusiasm and strong listening skills are appreciated.
- Detail-oriented | Have an eye for detail and a creative kick. Proactive and eager to learn.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Must be enrolled in an accredited college or university with Junior or Senior standing for fall 2020, or a spring 2020 graduate.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Applicant must be able to work 40 hours per week during regular business hours throughout the 10-week Internship Program.
- Strong organizational and planning skills, strong attention to detail, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passionate about marketing and digital strategy, knowledge of social media platforms, trends, and best practices.
- Highly collaborative; team player.
- Self-starter; able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Must complete both prompts below (200 word maximum each).
- This program will run from June to August. Must be able to work in New York City and secure housing (Wunderman Thompson will not cover the cost of housing).
Wunderman Thompson is proud to be a WPP agency. Headquartered in New York, we have a truly global reach with over 20,000 people in 90 markets. For more information, please visit our website and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
New- Data Research Intern at NYC Mayor’s Office of Data Analytics: The Mayor’s Office of Data Analytics (MODA) seeks a Data Research intern to provide qualitative research, policy analysis, project management, and communications support to the Data Operations Manager. The MODA Data Research intern will provide research and planning support to a variety of strategy and policy initiatives for the NYC data and tech ecosystem. In addition to supporting in-progress programs and initiatives, the role will also assist the MODA team by responding to ad hoc research requests, quickly, but rigorously. Both undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to apply. Learn more and apply here.
If you are interested in research, this is a good spot for you.