Ms. Wolfe has had City Tech interns work for her company past semesters and the interns have found it to be a very positive experience.
Marketing/Social Media/Office Intern
employment type: part-time
We are seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial candidate for an internship working with Liz Wolfe, a coach for entrepreneurs. This position will support the marketing efforts of Ms. Wolfe’s coaching programs.
The ideal candidate for this position will have an interest in social media, advertising and traditional marketing. They will also be a collaborative member of our team who is eager to learn and passionate about making positive impact in the world.
We will support you in getting a solid foundation of skills that are resume ready!
Activities will include the following:
– Maintaining social media marketing campaigns and accounts
– Creating email publicity campaigns using MailChimp
– Simple website maintenance and upgrades
– Collaborating to create and edit marketing and publicity materials
– Some light office administration work
– Conducting research in support of marketing and publicity campaigns
– Making follow up phone calls to prospective and existing clients
– Editing videos
Training provided for chosen candidate. Flexible scheduling available ranging from 10-15 hours per week.
Work can be done onsite at our office if vaccinated for COVID. Remote work is also possible if candidate has access to a working computer.
– Team oriented
– Strong writing skills
– Detail oriented
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
– Experience with Photoshop, WordPress, Dreamweaver or other basic HTML programming a plus
Read more about Liz at lizwolfecoaching.com.
Submitting your resume with a personalized cover letter highly recommended!