There is a need for a Design Intern in City Tech’s Office of Public Affairs/ Professional Development Office (PDC). This will involve both remote and on-site work. The spot is not paid but you will have the benefit of flexible hours as they will work with your schedule and you will also learn about all the career workshops, etc. very quickly and be involved in promoting them to fellow students.
- Well versed in most Adobe programs including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Acrobat
- Must have an understanding of typography, layout, and general design principles
- Some knowledge in Microsoft Office products Power Point, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent communications and organization skills
- Create graphic design solutions to communicate college and department brand
- Utilize Adobe software to create, design, and modify projects
- Create digital and print posters, fliers, and brochures for college events
- Communicate and present design ideas to the Professional Development Center team
- Photograph at events/ workshops
If you are interested in this post, please email a cover letter, a resume and a portfolio link to Tanika Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a very good spot for those of you interested in Graphic Design and also if you have video editing skills. Apply ASAP.