A wonderful learning opportunity working with marketing and branded environments in a national company that focuses on creative collaboration with global Designers, Architects, Builders, and more!
This is a Part-time, unpaid Marketing/Creative Department internship opportunity with possibility for hire to the right candidate. Will start as a Hybrid position – looking to meet minimum once a week in-person when needed, otherwise remote (subject to change).
Based on each candidate’s skills, duties may include:
- Administrative assistance to Marketing Department
- Marketing Calendar management
- WordPress data entry and minor updates (will train)
- Email marketing
- Social Media graphics
- Print and digital Spec sheet, brochure and asset updates/creation based on established brand guidelines
- Photoshop product installation photos
- Monthly Digital Marketing Report stats collection and production
- PowerPoint presentation updates
The ideal candidate is:
- Responsible, organized, and has excellent time management and communication skills
- Detail-oriented with their creative work and able to take direction
- Adobe Creative Suite (photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), MS Outlook, Google Drive, and Dropbox knowledge is a must
- PowerPoint, WordPress, email marketing building and management skills a plus (will train)
- Advanced Photoshop or video editing skills for social media are a plus
Please contact Ms. Bianca Sanchez below to send your cover letter, resume and portfolio. Your cover letter can be part of your initial email to Ms. Sanchez.