Social Media Intern Spot for Wee the People listed on Idealist.org

Are you interested in fashion and changing people’s minds, then the Social Media intern at Wee work might be a spot for you. Under General Online Sites, I list Idealist.org. The name is a play on the work idealist, as this site covers the non-profit sector, organizations whose role is to NOT to earn a profit but to work on activities for the benefit of the whole community, whether that is in the public health arena or improving the environment. This is a site were open internships are regularly listed. Today, I found this Social Media Intern spot at Wee the People, a fashion brand “clothing & lifestyle brand that empowers and inspires children to make positive change in the world. ” I reviewed their site and they make for young children with T-shirts with RGB on it and a rainbow graphic with “Demand Clear Air.” For those of you who who not have an internship, you should consider applying. The internship begins October 11 and ends December 23rd–just in time! and it even has a Stipend listed.

But this is one internship on this site. Keep checking it.

see the Link for qualifications: https://weethepeople.shop/?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=idealist