CUNY’s Office of Communications and Marketing is looking for an intern to focus on front-end web design with the Web Services team. The part-time position is unpaid, but interns can receive college credit for participation. The Web Services team plays a leading role in the development of web strategy and promotion of the University’s diverse offices and initiatives.
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Functional understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Functional understanding of required accessibility features and their effective design integration.
- Excellent visual design skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Adaptable and willing to learn.
- Ability to work independently to complete assigned tasks.
205 E 42nd Street, New York, NY 10017