Here at Publicis Media’s Cultural Quotient, we help brands (and agencies) decode the complexity of converting to a culture first inclusive marketer, by enabling our clients to create genuine cultural connections that propel business growth.
We link the c.o.d.e of culture to science in a modern, data-centric way, driving inclusionary marketing strategies and offering unparalleled knowledge across culturally grounded communities.
This media internship offers you the opportunity to work directly on initiatives that drive our client’s business. You will be working in a cross-functional role, collaborating with our various media agencies and media practices. You will learn and apply basic media principles with IRL work experience. This is a 13-week, 20-hour paid internship that will start at the beginning of the 2021 fall/winter semester. This role has the potential to be remote.
- Full-time rising junior, senior or graduating senior, currently enrolled in an undergraduate program at an accredited 4-year College or University
- Interested in learning about inclusive marketing & advertising
- Ability to commit to minimum of 20 hours a week for the duration of the program
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to successfully manage tasks and project deadlines on a weekly basis
- Self-starter and self-motivated to learn new skills
- Proactively seek ways to add value to the team by offering time/talent/skills on ad-hoc projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Teams, and Zoom, with the ability to quickly learn new software/tools
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S.