Dear COMD 4900 students, for Summer and Fall 2021
This social media spot is for Wintec, a small consulting company that helps businesses develop a successful CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
Job Description: Marketing/Social Media/Office Intern
employment type: part-time internship
We are seeking a highly motivated, entrepreneurial candidate for an internship working with Liz Wolfe, a coach for entrepreneurs. This position will support the marketing efforts of Ms. Wolfe’s ongoing workshop and seminar series. The ideal candidate for this position will have an interest in social media, advertising, and traditional marketing. They will also be a collaborative member of our team who is eager to learn and passionate about making a positive impact in the world.
We will support you in getting a solid foundation of skills that are resume ready!
Activities will include the following:
– Maintaining social media marketing campaigns and accounts
– Creating email publicity campaigns using MailChimp
– Simple website maintenance and upgrades
– Collaborating to create and edit marketing and publicity materials
– Some light office administration work
– Conducting research in support of marketing and publicity campaigns
– Making follow up phone calls to prospective and existing clients
– Editing videos
Training provided for the chosen candidate. Flexible scheduling available ranging from 10-15 hours per week. All work will be done online due to COVID. The candidate must have access to a working computer.
– Team oriented
– Strong writing skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Google Docs, and various social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
– Experience with Photoshop, WordPress, Dreamweaver, or another basic HTML programming a plus
Read more about Liz at lizwolfecoaching.com.