Law Offices of Michael S. Lamonsoff
The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the firm’s marketing department through a variety of channels. The Graphic Design intern will report to the Marketing Manager and will assist with the development and design of brand collateral.
• Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include marketing/communication brochures, direct mail pieces, social media graphics, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
• Work closely with Marketing Manager to translate messaging concepts into marketing materials.
• Assist with the production of digital artwork for the campaigning of law firm affairs, as well as grassroots, community, and cultural activations.
• Meet with manager weekly to discuss the creative direction of marketing/advertising goals.
• Preferred degree of study in marketing, communications, graphic design, or closely related field
• Individual should be able to craft and execute a vision with creativity and style
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Ideal candidate will be energetic, task-oriented, and creative with strong work ethic and positive attitude
• Ability to communicate well with others and maintain a professional demeanor
Between 10-15 hours per week (60 hours total) for spring 2021 semester, if work is to satisfaction the internship will carry into the summer. Work hours will be structured around school schedules and related deadlines. Most work is performed during standard business hours, however, can be completed after business hours – class schedule pending. PUBLIC FACING WORK WILL BE ELLIGIBLE FOR PORTFOLIO USE.
Cecy Ramirez Executive Assistant to Michael S. Lamonsoff, Esq.Law Offices of Michael S. Lamonsoff, PLLC.Financial Square at 32 Old SlipNew York, NY 10005Phone: (212) 962-1020www.msllegal.com