The Urban Green Council has a PAID social media and marketing internship available for Spring 2021. Responsibilities include:
- Curate content for social media and the Urban Green website.
- Manage webpage analytics and tracking.
- Assist with graphic design projects.
- Work on special projects as required.
- Provide minor updates and maintenance to the Urban Green website as needed
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Currently enrolled in a degree program (graduate or undergraduate); communications, marketing, design and/or environmental field of study preferred.
- Interest in and understanding of green building and environmental issues.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Proactive with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work well both independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Motivated to learn and develop new skills.
Please see the complete description and application information at https://www.urbangreencouncil.org/content/jobs-internships