PaperSpecs Live NYC April 16th/ You can Volunteer or Attend for $15/ Great Networking Opportunity

Dear current and future interns,

We have an excellent networking opportunity for 2-3 students to volunteer at Paperspecs Live NYC coming up on April 16th.

Please get back to me ASAP if you are interested in volunteering your time. Sabine Lenz of Paperspecs is a contact of our department through one of our advisory commission members, Ellen Hurwich. For those of you interested in graphic design, this is an event you DON’T want to miss. Many creatives attend from design studios. If you email me, I will provide Sabine with your name and contact information, etc. but be sure you are able to commit for the day/evening from 2 to 9:30 PM. 

The link for the event is https://www.eventbrite.com/e/paperspecs-live-nyc-tickets-95513089221

Tickets are $15 if you just want to simply attend to network and see the paper samples, etc.. If you want to volunteer, you’d arrive at Studio Arte in Manhattan at 2 PM and assist with getting registrants settled, etc. and you’d be there for the whole program until 9:30ish. If your schedule permits you to volunteer,  this is an amazing way to jump-start your networking in our field. 

If you are not familiar with paperspecs, see their web site at paperspecrs.com.  
As ever, email me at tgoetz@citytech.cuny.edu with any questions. Best, Prof. Goetz