There is an opportunity at Branshare for a Design Internship. See image below for duties and then download the complete word document attached for qualifications, hours and contact information for applications.
Raised By Us Nonprofit Marketing Internship
Casper, Squarespace, Shutterstock, and Bonobos all have one thing in common: they are part of the network of companies partnering with Raised By Us to inspire their employees to give back.
Raised By Us is a nonprofit organization that runs workplace philanthropy programs for high growth companies. Our programs are designed to create philanthropic habits by engaging employees in volunteering and donating to charity.
We are looking for an intern to support our mission for one day per week at our office in Midtown Manhattan. Your main responsibility would be producing a volunteer newsletter for one of our key clients. This is a one-month internship with the possibility for extension to six months or longer.
- Produce a monthly newsletter with volunteer opportunities
- Research local nonprofits and contact organizations
- Design and write a newsletter in Mailchimp
- Maintain contact lists in Google Sheets
- Track newsletter performance
- Manage volunteer RSVPs and cancellations
- Send updates and answer questions for volunteers and nonprofit organizations
- An undergraduate student currently enrolled in classes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Highly organized
- Experience using Excel or Google Sheets
Nice to have
- Marketing experience/Experience with volunteering and/or nonprofits
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Build skills in marketing, project management, and relationship building
- Own a discrete deliverable
- Get support and coaching from the team as needed
- Attend team meetings and participate in events
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation and/or school credit available
Email email@example.com a short note about why you’re interested, your resume, and which day(s)/time(s) you’re available to work in our office
So, if you have an internship already for Spring AND especially if you do not, come down to the Pearl Building Room 116 and work with three of our COMD adjunct faculty and let them help YOU work on YOUR portfolio.
WHO: Pels, Prusko & Waraksa
WHAT: Portfolio Building & Breaking Into The Industry Workshop
WHEN: Every Tuesday in January
WHERE: City Tech, P116
Afraid Creative Directors will rip your portfolio apart? Let us do it first.
It’ll be a lot less painful. We’re three experienced, award-winning advertising and design creative directors, and we’re making ourselves available — for free — to tell you if your portfolio is good enough to compete in the world’s toughest job market, New York. If it needs work, we’ll advise you how to make it better, so you stand a better chance getting that internship, freelance or job you desire.
Richard Pels, David Prusko, & David Waraksa, CityTech Lecturers and working professionals with decades of combined professional experience are offering a free one month long Intensive Winter Workshop where you can pitch your work and get professional feedback with loving guidance and pointed direction before you enter that wolf infested job hunting world. We love our profession, we love City Tech, and want to help you get a leg up on your competition. #BringIt #GetIt #Lit
Every Tuesday in January — room P116, 12-3pm.