Cultra is seeking for a Graphic Design intern to design content and assist with our media and fashion team in our ecommerce startup.
This internship is the perfect opportunity for you to learn about branding and fashion. Our goal is for you to grow and be able to apply your skills in diverse industries within the art, fashion, and the branding world.
We are looking for a smart, hard-working individuals who is eager to learn and able to take directions well.
This is a hands-on opportunity to get into the fashion business.
Cultra’s internship is designed to provide you with the foundation needed to launch your career in Graphic Design, Marketing, and Fashion. You will experience a high energy, fast-paced work environment.
Why Join Our Team?
Work in a high-energy, fast-paced environment that is both competitive and fun.
Gain real life experience (hands-on)
Learn about business management, branding, and the fashion industry.
- The job is to assist the creative team with the following:*
- Building files for new products.**
- Organizing and building Lookbooks**
- Endless random requests such as changing document formats, creating repeat patterns, setting up artwork for social media,website, and etc.**
- Complete fluency with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign (a plus). **
- Able to manage one’s time extraordinarily well. We run on tight deadlines. **
- Ambitious and eager to learn the ropes of a small startup. **
- Be able to meet deadlines**
- Attend meetings with staff**
- Clear, professional written communication skills.**
- Excellent organizational and team player.**
- Hardworking and enthusiastic personality.**
- Positive attitude**
- takes initiative**
- Detail oriented **
- Results driven**
- Must be able to commit to 10-15 hours a week*
You will gain invaluable industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments, in addition to engaging in projects that directly affect our business, interact with management, and network with employees and interns.