MSG has a Fall 2019 Student Associate Program.
Madison Square Garden (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment experiences and they are developing the leaders of tomorrow through their Student Associate Program. The program offers paid internships in a variety of roles including communications, accounting, marketing, sales, production and more. To be eligible for the program students must be currently enrolled in college working towards a four year or graduate degree. Here is the link to apply and below are details of the program:
While participating in the Student Associate Program, students will have the opportunity to work with our employees to get a full understanding of the business. We also provide additional learning and development opportunities though an exclusive executive speaker series, social media integration including work-related tips, and special Student Associate-only events.
Student Associate opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Accounting/Finance/Internal Audit
- People Practices
- Venue Management
- Marketing Partnerships
- Theatre Productions
- Corporate Development
- Creative/Graphic Design
We are looking for hard working, determined and self motivated candidates with solid communication, time management and interpersonal skills. We want candidates who act professionally and have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task. Must be proficient in basic computer programs including, but not limited to Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer. Ideal candidates will be available to work 21-35 hours a week.
• Must be currently enrolled in college and working toward a four year or graduate degree as a rising Junior or above
• Provide a letter from your school verifying enrollment (upon offer)
• College credit is based on individual school policy; it is not required for program
• Student Associates may work a 21-35 hour work week
• GPA of 3.2 or above is preferred
• Available to work from approximately September through December