This is a paid internship that will last approximately 3-6 weeks between July and August 2020. Interns working in Stamford, CT will be provided housing. Travel and accommodations for Tokyo are subject to credentialing approval.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at a CUNY college and able to provide documentation to confirm degree progress
- Must be enrolled in college at the time of the internship with current class standing of sophomore or above (students who graduate prior to July 2020 will not be eligible for the program)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
- Must be able to work on-site in Tokyo, Japan or Stamford, CT
- Must be willing to work assigned hours, including evenings and weekends
- Knowledge/interest in Olympic Sports
Are you interested in helping promote City Tech employment opportunities to your fellow students while gaining graphic design experience? Then, apply for the Graphic Design summer or Fall Internship spot available in the Professional Development Center here at City Tech. See attached job Description for details, schedule and contact information. Move quickly if you are interesting in this spot.
Review the PDC site for more information about their activities on campus.
Please check this out if you are interning this summer or fall.
Wanted ~ Spring Job Fair
MSG has a Fall 2019 Student Associate Program.
Madison Square Garden (MSG) is a world leader in live sports and entertainment experiences and they are developing the leaders of tomorrow through their Student Associate Program. The program offers paid internships in a variety of roles including communications, accounting, marketing, sales, production and more. To be eligible for the program students must be currently enrolled in college working towards a four year or graduate degree. Here is the link to apply and below are details of the program:
While participating in the Student Associate Program, students will have the opportunity to work with our employees to get a full understanding of the business. We also provide additional learning and development opportunities though an exclusive executive speaker series, social media integration including work-related tips, and special Student Associate-only events.
Student Associate opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Accounting/Finance/Internal Audit
- People Practices
- Venue Management
- Marketing Partnerships
- Theatre Productions
- Corporate Development
- Creative/Graphic Design
We are looking for hard working, determined and self motivated candidates with solid communication, time management and interpersonal skills. We want candidates who act professionally and have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task. Must be proficient in basic computer programs including, but not limited to Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer. Ideal candidates will be available to work 21-35 hours a week.
• Must be currently enrolled in college and working toward a four year or graduate degree as a rising Junior or above
• Provide a letter from your school verifying enrollment (upon offer)
• College credit is based on individual school policy; it is not required for program
• Student Associates may work a 21-35 hour work week
• GPA of 3.2 or above is preferred
• Available to work from approximately September through December
For all students enrolled in COMD 4900, the Faculty Commons here on campus is seeking interns for Fall 2019. See the attached PDF for details.
Okay, so maybe there is a spot for you at one of these agencies:
Yes, I know the deadline has past but there may be a few spots left so send your resume/cover letter and portfolio in anyway as there are many spots to fill.
Summer Internships with New York City