*This is a PAID internship opportunity*
Adobe Design is seeking an Experience Design Intern to join our Creative Cloud product design team here in New York City.
This is a team formed specifically to define how Adobe enables the modern designer to do their best work by considering how collaboration, creative inspiration, and AI integration come together across multiple surfaces in the Creative Cloud ecosystem. We are a team of designers, working with product, engineering, and executive leadership in defining the next generation experiences across mobile, web, and desktop apps.
- Identify user needs and build consensus around those needs
- Quickly visualize and prototype ideas to communicate concepts
- Construct beautiful, functional interface designs that work in concert with platform technologies
- Participate in peer design critiques to give and receive critique
What you need to succeed:
- Senior in a college degree program, preferably in design with an emphasis on graphic design, HCI, or related design field
- Mastery of Adobe Xd, Photoshop, and other design tools such as Keynote, Sketch, Flinto, and InVision
- Familiarity with iOS and Android design languages
- Experience with motion design and prototyping
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Willingness and ability to contribute to the creative spirit of the Experience Design team during your internship.
- Love of all things design