Internship for in house creative department at Turner Presentation + Design Group. The intern will work closely with Designers and Art Directors on various projects (not just presentations) Knowledge of Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects, Keynote & PowerPoint are required. Workfront is a plus. Majors in Graphic Design, Advertising, Art Direction or Communication Design are encouraged to apply.
Duration: June 3 – August 9, 2019
- Positions are paid
- Students are expected to work normal business hours: M-F, 8:30 am to 5:30 pm (depending on department needs)
- Candidates should be undergraduate students who are entering their junior or senior years and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Assisting design team with asset management, design support.
- Assisting the Operations team with daily project management tasks.
- General studio tasks such as file organization, assembling comps, ordering supplies.
- Participation in a team project with other interns (ongoing through end of internship)
- Final selection is made by the Turner Human Resources Department
Apply here via the City Tech Portal