- The article “The Science of Fatherhood: Why Dads Matter” is about the importance of a Dad in a child’s life. It explains how their love, influence and persistence positively affect the child’s life even if they’re not the biological parent. The article goes into detail explaining how children are less likely to get into trouble and more likely to succeed in school and in life with the presence of a father figure in their lives.
- The audience is everyone but particularly fathers.
- I am taking both a literal and Metaphorical approach by using both models and objects that represent the presence and absence of a father.
- The pictures will include both models and props.
- I will be using a child and possibly an adult.
- “Father-son” related props. Ties, shoes, baseball gloves..
- Brightly lit studio lighting.
- Making the studio area bright and fun will show the article in a positive way, bringing out the benefits and positive parts of fatherhood.