Title of Article: Why Faux Flowers Are Really Chic? By LINDSEY TAYLOR:
- I feel like the mood in this article is, cheerful, and fun. It is making you see something in a different way. Making the use of “tacky” faux flowers, into beautiful and stylish.
- My audience are stylist, crafty people. People who like home decor, or decor in general.
- My approach is literal. Showing people that it is now “stylish” to use faux flowers instead of real flowers.
- Still life photography is right for my idea.
- If I did use a model, it would have to be a female.
- Faux flowers, vases, candles, books, (make it have home decor vibe)
- I would like to use bright light. Maybe a 2 to 1 lighting ratio.
- I would like something bright, to sense that the flowers are in a home, next to a window.