Social media addiction

Before Photo Shoot:
As a person who uses social media on an everyday basis, this article affected me personally. From the idea that social media addiction can be as serious as an addiction with heroine. So my idea is to follow something that we as people need on an everyday basis and substitute that with social media usage. For color i would primarily stick with cool colors such as blu and green maybe, also a darker tone to show more drama in my shots.

Communication Problem: How do you show addiction? Through many ways you can show an attatchment to something, but an addiction is usually and uncontrollable urge to have something in an instant.

After Photo Shoot:
I used my idea and substitute Sleep for social media usage. Using a photo of my friends laying down on a bed looking at her phone i accomplish my photo idea. the color is primarily blue and black, in a dark tone the message of this ad resembles typical rehab advertisements. Overall the idea of comparing social media addiction to a drug addiction seems to me a bit to far fetched so by not making it seem that sever i didn’t use anything to make that connection.