- Date: Thursday, March 10th
- Meeting Info: IN PERSON CLASS P125
To-Do Before Class
- Homework 3 DUE for critique.
Storytelling through Point of View
- To Practice Page Building Techniques.
- To learn finishing techniques.
- Introduce Point of View.
- To continue to explore the ways words and images interact in comics.
Work in Progress CRITIQUE:
Assignment 3: The AutoBio Comic, DUE March 17th Week 7
PART 2 due – Penciled Pages, with finalized Script
DON’T FORGET… Comics are an art form that is meant to be READ!
- Story Structure
- Reading Order
Point of View and Comics Finishing Techniques
Introduce Midterm Comics Reading Assignment
BOOK REVIEWS: Discuss format: comicsworthreading.com
Camera Angle Workshop! Pair off and take reference pics!
LAB: Work in Class on Assignment 3, The AutoBio Comic.
Review Assignments and Expectations for Next Week’s Class
Due Next Week
- Assignment 3: The AutoBio Comic, DUE March 17th Week 7
- Sketchbook Week 6
- Reading: Begin your Midterm Comics Reading Assignment! DUE week 8
Leave a Reply