Welcome to Week 11! According to the college calendar this is a very short week, ending on Thursday. However, you will have until the start of next week (April 24) to complete your tasks, which means you really have two weeks. I would recommend getting started sooner than later, especially when it comes to the asynchronous class materials – then you can begin really thinking about your final.
Asynchronous Class Materials
1. Watch the first half of the Presentation for Week 11: Modernism and Postmodernism
2. Leave comments if you have any questions regarding the content covered or the readings in question
3. Watch the second half of the Presentation for Week 11: Sample Finals
4. Leave comments, or email me, with any questions you may have
5. Create a new Discussion Post, following these Guidelines, in which you describe ideas for your Final.
Assignment / Homework
6. Read the PDF attached in this week’s Assignment
7. Respond with a new Post, following the instructions in that Assignment. As noted you should be thinking about your idea for the Final, and you must include citations
As always, please let me know if you have any questions regarding any of the tasks for this week. I know that finals are looming on the horizon, but I hope you’re able to find some time to relax and enjoy your Spring Break!