Jean-Alexander Lothian – Project 3 – Step 3 – Develop

Here is my mood board along with some sketches. I decided to make the brand myself so I decided to go with the brand name Icarus, I included type choices for the logo an copy as well.

4 thoughts on “Jean-Alexander Lothian – Project 3 – Step 3 – Develop

1. joseph asimeng

all of this info looks very good. now the reason being is because all of this from your post seems pretty good and kinda eye catching. the only error is that when you were naming this post you forgot the j for jean in the post title. Since it says “ean-Alexander Lothian – Project 3 – Step 3 – Develop”. so you might wanna change that part. i think openlab should let you do that, if i’m not mistaken. Aside from that, it looks pretty nice

2. Anna C.

COOL brand name, Icarus. I assume the name is inspired by Greek mythology? If so, does the half circle around the logo represent the sun?

Your mood boards are clear, and represent your sketches really well. I can see the flavors translated through the colors. Out of the blues, I feel more soothing vibes from the bottom right. But I like the label placement on the top row designs.

Looking forward to the final result.