Do this assignment outside on a sunny day. Use direct sunlight to do the following:
- 5 photos where shadows create shapes and are the main elements but not the only ones in the images.
- 5 photos that use shadows as leading lines
- 5 photos that use shadows as patterns
- 5 close up photos ( not so close your camera can’t focus ) showing light, shadow, texture and shape. The viewer should not be able to recognize the subject. These are abstract images (not about a subject but just an arrangement of surfaces and shapes )
- 10 photos: Walk around on a sunny day and make photos utilize your own vision that utilizes light and shadow.
Post the 30 photos to an album on Flickr.
Due: October 13th at 8am.