- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Lighting Quality and Direction
- LL4-DOF and Perspective
- LL5-rule of thirds and pattern
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light
Author Archives: Avion Bailey
This is taken with side lighting. I believe this came out to be a very beautiful picture . The light compliments the yellow of the flower nicely. It also looks the sea anemone from finding nemo.
This is an oblique angle of a chair. Taken at eye level with overhead lighting and a blur in the background.
I believe a great photograph will would show how all parts of the image compliment each other. For example, if something is blurred in the background to make the foreground more noticeable. If you’re taking a low angle or high … Continue reading