I believe a great photograph will would show how all parts of the image compliment each other. For example, if something is blurred in the background to make the foreground more noticeable. If you’re taking a low angle or high angle shot to exaggerate a subjects size. Using blur also to create movement. Each part of the image plays a certain role in communicating a message to the on-looker.
- HW-Exhibit Review
- HW1-photo description
- Learning Logs
- LL1-What makes a great photograph?
- LL2-Composition and Camera Angle
- LL3-Lighting Quality and Direction
- LL4-DOF and Perspective
- LL5-rule of thirds and pattern
- LL6-Portrait Lighting for mood
- LL7-Shutter Speed and Capturing Motion
- LL8-Painting with Light