All work should be submitted by 3:00 pm the Friday before class.
Each file should be saved according to the following naming convention. i.e., 14_LastName.psd (Adobe Photoshop).
- Find images for your animal self-portrait.
- Create a new Photoshop file. Tabloid Size, RGB, 200 dpi
- Open Rulers and create a half-inch guide all around the page. Use that as the print area.
- Go may go to images.google.com and select 4 Images larger than 4MB.
- Background Image
- Your headshot Photo
- The animal you want to be
- Any image that goes with your theme
- Any images that go with your theme
- Mask each image. NO DELETING PIXELS.
- Change blend modes as you wish
- 14Homework is due – 3:00 pm the Friday before class. Students should email as required by the professor.