A place where we talk about type
Discussion, comments, critiques, opinions on type Throughout the semester typographic works related to projects and assignments will be posted. Students will comment in live synchronous class discussions to try and identify or answer questions related to posted content. Can also be assigned as homework assignments. This is part of class participation grade.
- Students will reinforce the typographic principles of the course through observation and critiques of current work examples in typographic industry.
- Students will develop a sense of current typography trends and be able to discus them with relevant terminology
- Read Nordic Rune?? C.150ce
- We all know Danish King Harald Blatand, known for snacking on blueberries and uniting warring factions in what is now Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
- Due during class sessions or by class meeting time as indicated.
- Add assignment resources or readings