basketball, its everywhere, worldwide, and great way to relax your mind and close out the world around you, just you and a ball, grab some friends if you have some, you’ll make a great team. put some headphones on, play your favorite tune, ball out. when your stressed and need to loosen up, get some shots up, what’s more relaxing then hearing the ball go through the net.

Scene one: wake up alarm, do a little stretch, get out of bed, wash up

Scene two:   me in my small apartment, sitting down at a chair, small rays of sunlight comes through the window, dust particles flies around, me looking out the window down at a park, eyeing emptying basketball court

Scene three: getting dressed, throwing on random clothes, ball in hand, headphone on my ear, shoes laced around my neck, turn on some music, walking down my spiral staircase out to the street, music still playing

Scene four: arrives at park, puts on shoes, looks around, birds chirping, slowly walk up to the free throw line, camera pans to head, close eyes, camera pans to my thoughts, shows what im thinking in my mind, a professional basketball player taking free throw shots and crowd chanting, the pro misses his shots, someone grabs rebound and they take off, running down the court to the other end, one player passes to another player for a layup

Closing out: quickly switch from reality to imagination back and forth 4-5 times, like at a camera shutter speed. what im thinking in my mind is actually happening in real life same movements, someone passes the ball and i score like how i imagined it. camera goes back into pro setting and pans around the crowd one last time before turning black.