About the Team

Bryan Matute

Hello Everyone this is a little bit about myself, I am currently pursuing a Bachelors in Information Technology Operations and working towards my CompTIA A+ exam.  I’m hoping to graduate this year with the Bachelors and move onto my main focus in getting another bachelors in Cyber security! I am Currently working in a hospital as a PC Tech supporting users with computer/printer/network/ and application problems, there’s much more but that’s the gist of it. my favorite pass time is playing video games and spending time with my girlfriend when I can. right now I am currently obsessed with the new remake of Pokémon Dimond and will be on that game for probably the next 2-3 months. I hope these small facts gives you an idea of who I am and what I do!

Nabila Chowdhury

I am Nabila Chowdhury. I am a Senior at the New York City College of Technology. I am majoring in Computer Science, focusing on software development. I started my undergrad career in Computer Science at City Tech in fall 2018. In terms of my professional experiences, I am employed by the NYC Department of Education as a substitute paraprofessional. I help students with any type of special needs. I assist the teachers in maintaining the classroom discipline. Outside of work and school I enjoy writing poems and dancing. 

Frank Calicchio

My name is Frank Calicchio. I am a student at City tech studying computer science. I want to work more towards cyber security in the future. I would also like to focus and learn about coding more in depth. Outside of school I love working with animals, Playing sports such as Hockey and Football. I hope to graduate at the end of next year.