Here is the link to the PowerPoint
Read “Wikipedia Pops Up in Bibliographies” by Larry Gordon and write a response to the questions on OpenLab.
- What did you think of this text? Explain! Don’t worry if you don’t like it, you won’t hurt my feelings! Be honest!
- What is it mostly about? Write a 2-3 sentence summary. Be specific. Refer to the text itself. Use quotes even!
- What is the genre of the text? What is the tone?
- Who do you think is the intended audience of the piece? Who is meant to read this text?
- What do you think is the purpose of this text? Why do you think the author wrote it?
- What about using Wikipedia? When is it a good idea to use Wikipedia? How might you not want to use Wikipedia?
- Will this article help you with your research?