Here is today’s PowerPoint
NEXT WEDNESDAY you will be briefly presenting your research to our class. You will create a short oral presentation on your research. The presentation can be the summaries you write and a brief explanation of how you found the sources or something you found interesting in one of them! Just whatever pops out at you that you think the rest of the class might find interesting!
Write a summary of your 3 sources.
YOUR SUMMARY SHOULD INCLUDE:
- A description of the main idea or message of the source. What it is mostly about? Make sure the description is in your own words! (include reasons, evidence and possibly the counterclaim!)
- What are the author’s most important points?
- Use quotes if possible as evidence to support your argument.
- DO NOT include your opinion on the topic or on the source.
- The length of the summary depends on the length of the source. Usually a paragraph is sufficient.