As a kid I was interested in becoming a FBI agent. To this day I’m fascinated by the FBI and still continue to try to learn more about them. Over the time I use to search facts about the FBI what it takes to become an FBI agent and how becoming a FBI agent changes ones life. Searching and asking questions about the agency helped me learn and understand how these are some of most intelligent and well rounded people to be in this agency as it takes dedication, commitment, hard work to become a member of the group. Watching interviews of former agents helped me understand how becoming an agent gives you advantages over others by things such as thinking outside the box, thinking smarter not harder, looking at clues and understanding becoming more aware and a faster adapter to different situations and how psychology came into affect with criminals and to understand why people do certain things. My curiosity over the years changed to me wanting to understand criminals and people more so because of the FBI I love psychology and trying to understand people and their feelings and behavior. So i wanted to only be apart of the behavioral unit in the FBI because I wanted to understand people and be able to have vast knowledge of human behavior so as of now it only has grown tremendously in one specific category of the FBI instead of the whole organization. The role the education system played I would say is mainly neutral as I seen no change because of the education system to me wanting to be apart of the FBI but if there is a side that it would lean towards maybe it would be bad because the education system growing up had nothing that I personally remember to help me learn more about the FBI rather it was the show criminal minds which helped want to learn about the agency.