Dec 9th:           Last Day of Class

Dec 10th:        Reading Day

Dec 14- 20:   Exams:  Unit 4 Due on Monday, December 14th

Dec 28:           Grades Posted

It’s the last week of the course (yay), and because there are a some of students who still have missing assignments from Weeks 11-15, I have decided to give only one assignment this week.  I will not be accepting any assignments for Weeks 11-15 after the last day of class, which is Wednesday, December 9th.

Don’t forget, the Unit 4 assignment is due during Exams Week, and the Final Reflection (1,000‑words minimally) is the official final exam for the course.  The Final Portfolio and Reflection is due on December 14th.  You should submit your work as a Word document (I prefer Word) or Google Doc to lcole@citytech.cuny.edu.  If you submit your work as a Google Doc, please include the link in your email.  Also, please title your work separately – one “The Final Portfolio” and the other “The Final Reflection”.  There should be two separate documents in one mail.

LAST (fun) ASSIGNMENT:  Due Wednesday, December 9th 

WRITE: It’s time to say “Good-bye”, so I want you to contribute something to the course “graffiti wall” by leaving something for future students, like “advice for future students” or “my favorite sentence I read or wrote.” It’s your final comment on what you’re taking away from the class, and it can be light-hearted or serious. And you don’t just have to “write” something. You can also post an image or a drawing, or even leave a sound file. Please post it under “Discussions/Portfolio & Reflection”.