“Shitty First Drafts” by Anne Lamott 

TEXT/QUOE                                                                                    Agree / Disagree or My response

“think that they sit down at their desks every morning feeling like a million dollars, feeling

great about who they are and how much talent they have and what a great story they

have to tell”.

I agree because sometimes we think that people who have created their own things live better with their money. But we don’t even think they’ve all suffered a lot in their lives.
“One writer I know tells me that he sits down every morning and says to himself nicely, “It’s not like you don’t have a choice, because you do — you can either type, or kill yourself.” My response is sometimes I feel the same way about myself like why I have to do this even if I don’t want to or should I go somewhere that onebody isn’t here so I can be free but you just can.
“You need to start somewhere. Start by getting something — anything — down on paper”. I agree with this because in life you have to start somewhere. Even if you don’t know what to do, just do what you like to do so one day you can end up being acquainted with somethings in your life.
“all I had to do was write a really shitty first draft, of lets say the opening paragraph”. My response is sometime if i want to write an essay and i don’t have any idea  about what to write i just write what comes to my mind everywhere in my paper then collect all the pieces together.