A City Tech OpenLab Course Site

Time Capsule

Dear Future Me,

I hope you are getting good grades and happy with everything that is going on around you. I hope you are asking for help when you need it and not being ashamed of what others will think. I hope you have your job schedule and school schedule all set where you can focus and not worrying about it. I hope you make some friends where you all support each other. Okay enough with all the “I hope”. Just remember to never look back at the negative parts in your life and always look ahead. Always keep your head up and just know were only going to the top. Just make sure to maintain your excellent grades and if for some reason you don’t have excellent grades just know that your slacking and you need to work harder. Always remember that someone out there is working harder than you.8 Ways to Find Inspiration When You Need It Most | Psychology TodayNOTHING CAN STOP ME IM ALL THE WAY UP - Keep Calm and Posters Generator,  Maker For Free - KeepCalmAndPosters.com

1. Cindy

I like how you reminded yourself to not look back to the negative parts in life and to always look ahead, as dwelling on the past prevents you from becoming better. Sounds like you’re always working hard and you have high expectations for yourself that you want to meet. Stay strong !