2019 Hunter Roberts Internship Program
Must be enrolled as an undergraduate rising Junior/Senior in an accredited College or University effective fall 2019-Engineering/Construction Manager majors are preferred
About the Program:
Duration of program: June 3rd-August 23rd.
Interviews will be conducted on January 4th, 7th and 10th.
Goals of this Internship Program:
- Build a talent pipeline of future construction professionals to HRCG
- Provide a hands-on learning and networking experience to students interested in a career in construction
- Provide opportunities to develop leadership and management skills to those who will supervise an intern this summer
If interested, complete the following link:
CMSC, Inc. is hiring at present time individuals with a following skills:
– level one and 2 certified concrete field technician and concrete lab technician;
– ICC certified inspectors to perform construction special inspections (bolting, welding, fireproofing, etc)
Qualified applicants will have the following:
Driver’s license and car
Also, Entry level civil/structural and mechanical engineers.
The position will initially have a part-time trial period with the opportunity to become full-time.
Job Type: Full-time
- OSHA 10 (Required)
- Certification ACI (level 1 and/or level 2) (Required)
- ICC construction special inspector certificate (Required)
Apply via indeed at the link:https://www.indeed.com/q-Entry-Level-Mechanical-Engineer-l-New-York,-NY-jobs.html?vjk=91128ec7456065b7
WOHL & O’MARA are looking for Civil Engineers and Land Surveyors. Interested candidates please contact:
William M Trang, PE, LS
Wohl & O’Mara, LLP
544 Vanderbilt Avenue
Staten Island, New York 10304
The advisors are back and all set to help you rock your semester just like they have rocked theirs!
The schedule for CMCE department is attached here,take a look and you know what to do afterwards.:D
About: Junior Construction Manager at Akelius, a Swedish based real estate firm with 50,000 apartments in Canada, Denmark, England, France, Germany, Sweden and United States.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or related field is preferred.
- Architecture, Engineering, or Project Management certification preferred
- Minimum of four years of project management experience in all aspects of design and construction.
- Experience with project scope development, budgeting, scheduling and contract negotiations is required
- Experience with Multi-Family occupied renovations preferred
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office, Auto Cad, Financial Systems and project scheduling software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required
- Professional planning and hands-on management/oversight for multiple Projects including: Residential unit upgrades, Interior and Exterior renovations, Roof replacements, Façade Improvements, mechanical systems, common area and Parking Lot or Garage redesign
- Manage multiple projects at various phases and in various locations, from project identification through design, planning, financial approval, permit issuance, construction and financial closeout.
- Demonstrate full accountability for end to end management of projects.
- Lead project teams consisting of architects, design engineers, general and specialty contractors, property management, operating engineers, real estate brokers and environmental consultants
- Provide weekly project activity updates to Asset manager for Project Schedule, Budget, and Risk within Project Management web based tools.
- Develop project goals and scope of work.
- Oversee and prepare accurate project documentation for all phases of construction including project charter, due diligence reports, budgets, schedules, meeting minutes, financial funding requests, status reports, punch lists, and special reports on-time and in accordance with pre-established formats
- Manage vendors (GC, A&E, Specialty vendors, etc.) to ensure full compliance with all project policies and procedures, including the formal closeout of all projects in less than eighty days after project completion
- Must visit projects onsite at least twice a week.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor’s
Apply: with Indeed at link
About: STV has an opening in the New York, NY office for an Summer Intern (Electrical) for B&F division.
Under close supervision, performs entry level duties of moderate difficulty providing the opportunity for training in various departments throughout the organization. Performs assigned duties to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards required for successful performance. May perform duties such as gathering and organizing data to provide information for departmental special projects or reports; assisting professional level employees on assignments; and other related duties as assigned. Assignments serve to offer practical experience and broad exposure to the company’s organizational structure. Utilizes current company-wide and/or department specific software to complete assignments. Specific activities vary by assignment.
- The ideal candidate will be working toward his or her Bachelors or Masters in Civil Engineer.
- Microsoft Office, [Revit, MicroStation, AutoCAD, etc.] skills are a plus.
STV is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Apply: with STV on link
About: John Petrocelli Construction Inc. is offering a paid internship opportunity
- Assistant to the sales & management team.
- Responsibilities to include, but not limited to; drafting estimates, managing communications between owners, architects, and clients, drafting construction schedules, as well as light personal assistant responsibilities for the CEO.
- The ideal candidate is detail oriented, has good communication skills, as well as basic computer skills.
John Petrocelli Construction Inc is a full service construction management and general contracting firm dedicated to delivering high-quality residential and commercial projects. With over 36 years serving the tri-state area, they are able to successfully curate each space by developing relationships with their designers, architects, and clients alike.
Apply: Contact John Petrocelli Construction at (201) 945-5600 for application process.
About: KNS Building Restoration Inc is in search for a candidate that is knowledgeable in CAD and has taken estimating class before.
- He/she can help them in the office in different aspects of the business; estimating, project management, shop drawings and submittal processing.
- They are willing to teach as the company is very fond of City Tech students (They’ve employed 3 of them so far that have been working here for several years).
- Schedule is flexible with school schedule.
Please send resume at your earliest convenience,they are looking to hire immediately.
Email resumes to Nubia Castaño at email@example.com
To know more about KNS, visit www.knsbuildingrestoration.com