Your Key Responsibilities
- Conduct basic calculations and lay outs.
- Utilization of Revit in development of three dimensional models of buildings and their components under direction of more senior staff.
- Prepare and revise documentation in various engineering phases including site plans, floor plans, elevations, building sections, details, energy models, and calculations.
- Ability to perform basic calculations and a basic understanding of mechanical engineering concepts.
- Basic experience with modeling/drafting software (Autodesk Revit, Trane Trace) are preferred.
- Basic experience with design software (Trane Trace, EQuest,) are preferred.
- Basic understanding of floor plans, one lines, and details.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
Course work towards completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field of study is required.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma is required (or equivalent).
- Up to 2 years of related project or internship experience is preferred.
PLEASE USE THE REFFERAL LINK IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED :