About: John Petrocelli Construction Inc. is offering a paid internship opportunity
- Assistant to the sales & management team.
- Responsibilities to include, but not limited to; drafting estimates, managing communications between owners, architects, and clients, drafting construction schedules, as well as light personal assistant responsibilities for the CEO.
- The ideal candidate is detail oriented, has good communication skills, as well as basic computer skills.
John Petrocelli Construction Inc is a full service construction management and general contracting firm dedicated to delivering high-quality residential and commercial projects. With over 36 years serving the tri-state area, they are able to successfully curate each space by developing relationships with their designers, architects, and clients alike.
Apply: Contact John Petrocelli Construction at (201) 945-5600 for application process.
About: KNS Building Restoration Inc is in search for a candidate that is knowledgeable in CAD and has taken estimating class before.
- He/she can help them in the office in different aspects of the business; estimating, project management, shop drawings and submittal processing.
- They are willing to teach as the company is very fond of City Tech students (They’ve employed 3 of them so far that have been working here for several years).
- Schedule is flexible with school schedule.
Please send resume at your earliest convenience,they are looking to hire immediately.
Email resumes to Nubia Castaño at firstname.lastname@example.org
To know more about KNS, visit www.knsbuildingrestoration.com
Recruiting agency: SEA,NY
About: Students will “shadow” a structural engineer for a typical day. 4 hours of direct interaction with engineering professionals, great way to learn about the day life of a practicing engineer. Takes place between March and April,first come first serve,scheduling is flexible nut it is based on the professional’s availability.
Register at: bit.do/SEAONYShadow2018
For Questions,email: SEAoNYShadow@gmail.com
Application deadline: March 16,2018