Interiors Palace is currently seeking architectural student Interns to join their team. As a Student Intern for the Interiors Palace team, you will be responsible for performing tasks that will prepare you for real world job scenarios and help you obtain professional experience on very prominent projects. The ideal candidate will arrive with a true designer’s eye, positive energy, and a willingness to grow.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Editing CAD plans, elevations, and design details with as
- Work on interior design projects as a fully collaborative team member, participating in design charrettes to help define strategic goals for our clients, large or small.
- Collaborate with designers, architects, directors, and managers to plan, design, develop and gain real-world experience working with clients across a spectrum of industries and locations.
- Assist in processing shop drawing submittals under close supervision
- Quantifying interior finish materials
- Collecting material finish samples
- Placing and tracking material orders and delivery status using spreadsheets
- Assisting in sourcing and procurement of furniture and décor
Please email Steven Bubis, at IPcustomwork@gmail.com for more information and to apply.
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Desired Major(s): Construction Mgt Tech AAS, Construction Technology BTECH, Architectural Tech BTECH, Architectural Tech AAS, Construction Mgt CERT