It’s time to apply now! Here are a couple of opportunities to look at right away.
- L+M Development is looking for summer interns in development (CM and Real Estate focused): https://lmdevpartners.com/position/development-intern-summer-paid-in-person/
- Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Corporation is looking for summer interns (CM and Real Estate focused): https://bit.ly/BNYSummer2022
- Future Tech Consultants is always looking for interns and entry level folks. (Field and engineering focused – special inspections). Contact Stephanie Martinez <SMartinez@ftcny.com>.
- Check out ARUP‘s career development activities. They tend to recruit from those programs (Engineering and some CM). https://www.arup.com/careers/early-careers/graduates/americas-graduate-programme/events
You should definitely do the following first:
- Set up your handshake account with PDC so you can track and learn about more opportunities: https://www.citytech.cuny.edu/pdc/students.aspx
- Get your resume ready and try to make an appointment with PDC to review it. Contact the Professional Development Center at 718-260-5050 or email@example.com.
- Set your email signature line in your email settings so that it includes your full name, affiliation (e.g. Department of Construction Management and Civil Engineering, New York City College of Technology), and email address.
- Please join Open Lab if you haven’t and follow our Career page for updates: https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/cmcecareer/