The Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Corporation’s Spring Internship Program connects college-attending students to a wide range of work opportunities with businesses within the Brooklyn Navy Yard. Students are connected to Brooklyn Navy Yard-based businesses according to their future career interests, skill sets, and educational background.
- The 8-week spring internship will begin on Monday, January 24, 2022 and will end on Friday, March 25, 2022.
- All accepted interns must commit to a part-time, 20-hours per week work schedule. This totals to 160 paid hours for the internship. All interns are compensated at $15/hour by BNYDC.
- We are balancing remote work with in-person opportunities, based on health requirements and individual preferences.
- To apply, click the link here: https://bit.ly/BNYSpring22
- Interns are selected based on their demonstration of strong communication skills, work ethic, and track record of commitment and achievement.
- Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. The deadline for all applications is Monday, November 15th at 4:59 PM
- Limited internships are available, so applications should be sent in as soon as possible. Applications accepted earlier in the process will have greater likelihood of matching to an internship role in their desired field(s).
- Current college attending student
- Brooklyn resident or attend a Brooklyn-based college
- First-time or once returning participant in the internship program