My name is Creunis Lors and I am an aspiring professional and technical writer.  I was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY and currently reside there. I have had a wide range of experiences and opportunities in different fields granting me a broad professional perspective. I have a background in electrical and information systems having graduated from a vocational high school with copper systems certifications and an endorsed diploma. I also had opportunities to work in different sales and customer service jobs as well as working in a corporate setting in accounts receivable.

Aside from my professional and academic career,  I have acquired many leadership and collaborative skills through other outlets as well.  I do a lot of work with my church helping with community outreach, youth development, and event coordination. I have put my hand in a little of everything from music and art as well more professional things such as event organization.  these different experience are the things that help shape the person I am today.