First Project

My first assignment was to create Instagram stories for holidays from foreign countries such as Hungary Ireland Paraguay. This particular assignment was to demonstrate the importance of unity and spreading awareness of holidays from foreign countries. The program I used was photoshop to create them 1080x1920px. Some assignments were about independence days.

What I learned from doing these projects is that learning about holidays about from other countries can unite people and celebrate the diversity that people have in the world. during the time I did these projects it made want to research more about other countries because it made me curious about other places in the world. I believe that once I sent them in the projects they will use them to promote these holidays on their websites. what I am hoping to get out this is to that somebody can learn about different foreign holidays and maybe spread it to their friends and so they can learn about these holidays and maybe one day travel there.

Translate.en.es.pdf

file:///C:/Users/chris/Downloads/Translate.pdf/english file:///C:/Users/chris/Downloads/Translate.mp3