In order to meet the basic criteria for this course, your site needs:
- A site published to your URL, working properly
- At least 4 pages, linked to each other in a consistent, workable navigation.
- All links are working properly.
- All images are added correctly, not resized by code.
- A working contact form (to be taught soon)
- A working gallery, using this gallery code (to be taught soon). Just remember, your gallery pages will have a larger image with thumbnails that when clicked, change the larger image.
- Design that was formulated through site-maps, wireframes, and research as well as through actual applied design.
- Your site should look polished and professional, using styling well to create a lovely, usable experience for oyur visitors
- Well-developed HTML and CSS, showing a mastery of the skills you need to proceed as a designer.
- using custom fonts (to be taught soon)
- adding more pages that are WELL INTEGRATED
- fully HTML version of your resume