Categories
Announcements

CTW Vol. 17 out NOW!

Friends and neighbors:
I am supremely honored and excited to send the link to City Tech Writer, Volume 17! As mentioned at last week’s reception, this issue features:

-Audio versions of all pieces
-Supplementary videos for select pieces, either analyzing the piece or featuring the voices of students themselves
-The first ever short film to be featured in CTW, “Airpods”
-An annotation feature ideal for use in the classroom

Additionally, I am┬áthrilled┬áto have had the chance to supplement student writer Emily Hu’s words with a┬ádocumentary, “Many Years After,”┬áfeaturing the voices of Asian students and faculty at City Tech. In their own words, those featured in the documentary┬áreflect on their pasts, presents, and possible futures in the era of COVID-19. I hope you’ll watch and reflect on the stories told in the documentary as we celebrate AAPI Heritage Month.
Thank you to all the writers who made this year’s volume so special. The submissions form for 2023 is now┬áopen. I invite professors and/or students to submit work from this┬ásemester or during the upcoming fall semester.

Best wishes for the end of this academic year and for the summer beyond!