Morgan Stanley is soliciting applications for their 2017 Spring Diversity Programs.
For questions, contact email@example.com.
Join us for our Morgan Stanley Spring Diversity Programs
At Morgan Stanley, we know that the diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths. We strive to build an organization that is diverse in experience and background, reflecting our standards of integrity and excellence. The following Undergraduate Diversity Programs are an integral part of our diversity recruiting efforts.
Early Insights Programs
Application Deadline: Sunday, February 12
These one-day programs allow freshmen and sophomores to become familiar with opportunities across the Firm, our businesses, and culture. We currently offer programs for students who identify as:
• Women – Friday, March 10
• LGBT – Friday, March 24
• Black, Hispanic & Native American – Friday, March 31
• Veterans – Friday, April 7
These one-day workshops provide Women, LGBT, Black, Hispanic, and Native American undergraduate students with the opportunity to experience the culture of Morgan Stanley.
• Career Discovery Day – Thursday, March 23
− Application Deadline: Sunday, February 19
− Designed for students interested in Compliance, Corporate Treasury, Finance, Firm Risk Management, Human Resources, Internal Audit, and/or Operations
• Investment and Wealth Management Open House – Friday, April 21
− Application Deadline: Sunday, March 26
• All events provide opportunities to learn what it takes to be successful throughout the recruiting season, exposure to various divisions, and networking with Morgan Stanley professionals
• You are welcome to apply to up to 3 programs; we encourage students to apply to the programs that focus on the populations they identify with and/or the divisions they are interested in pursuing
• All events will be held at our headquarters in New York City, and selected students will have domestic travel expenses paid for both to and from the event; participation is limited
• Eligible candidates must be currently enrolled at a four year accredited institution and provide their resume with a current GPA
To learn more about our other opportunities, visit: morganstanley.com/campus.
For questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce (M/F/Disability/Vet). © 2017 Morgan Stanley