The Congressional Internship Program is a paid internship. Promising Latino undergraduate students experience what it’s like to work in a congressional office, while participating in weekly professional and leadership development and civic engagement through community service. This program is open to all majors and participants may be eligible to receive academic credit at their college or university for participating in the program.
The CHCI Fall Congressional Internship Program application deadline is April 22nd, 2016.
- For more information including eligibility criteria, please click here.
- To apply, please visit: https://apply.chci.org
- Persons with questions may reach out to Francisco Mazariegos at email@example.com.
We hope that you can help us spread the word as much as possible. Thank you!
- Facebook: #CHCI’s 2016 Fall Congressional Internship application is open! Receive academic credit, live in Washington, D.C. for 12 weeks with a PAID internship, get the chance to work in a Congressional Office, AND attend CHCI’s Public Policy Conference and Gala! Undergraduate students eligible, ALL majors accepted, and all expenses paid! Fall 2016 deadline, April 22, 2016 by 11:59pm EST. Visit http://chci.org/programs/internships/ to apply and learn more!
- Twitter: .@CHCI’s Fall Congressional Internship application is open! ALL majors accepted! Expenses covered! Deadline Apr 22nd http://apply.chci.org/