Receiving the Internship

Obtaining an internship was hard for me given that this course is required to have one. However, I was able to find one as my professor suggested an organization to me. I had up to the third Saturday of February to have an internship for this course and succussed otherwise it was a no-go through the entire semester. After approving the suggestion to the internship, I received the email to the supervisor of the company, Unity of Equality and right away sent him my resume with phone number. The interview was different as we did it through phone and email, speaker was used throughout the call. The questions I was asked: “What programs are you familiar with?” and “Can you give a brief explanation about yourself”?. Later on during the call, the supervisor let me know that I was all set after 1 day of the phone interview. The process was done virtually due to covid-19. Every communication and task was done via the Rock app for connection. My task as a graphic designer is to design newsletters, redevelop logos and keep track on assigned tasks that was given to me. As I’m writing this blog, I ‘ve completed a newsletter and redeveloped a logo for this organization. My supervisor is the leader of this company, keeping track on tasks and members on board.
Job interview conversation. HR manager and employee candidate meeting and talking. Man and woman sitting at table and discussing career. Business or human resource concept
Job interview vector created by pch.vector – www.freepik.com